Since September 2014, the FCHF partnered with Firstcare Hospital and R.E.S.T.O.R.E. Worldwide (restoreworldwide.org ) a United States based non-profit medical service organisation to provide free reconstructive surgery (including breast reduction for breast cancer patients) and related medical services for abused women, children and battered individuals with traumatic injuries and congenital deformities The mission was able to serve 60 patients in one week and it was purely voluntary and free.
FCHF was responsible for the following:
1. Provision of food and accommodation for the team of voluntary medical professionals.
2. Provision of hospital Theatres for the surgical procedures.
3. Provision of transportation.
4. Provision of an auxillary medical team to support R.E.S.T.O.R.E.
5. Provision of some medication and other miscellaneous factors.
This year, FCHF in collaboration with R.E.S.T.O.R.E (a United States based humanitarian medical mission) will host free reconstruction surgical outreach to the people of Ghana.
Screening Date: 4th - 29th September, 2017
Surgery Date: 15th - 20th October, 2017
Venue: FirstCare Hospital, Odeneho - Kwadaso, Kumasi
We shall focus primarily on people with traumatic injuries and deformities, and in the case of children; those with congenital deformities.
For more information please call +233202453699 or visit restoreworldwide.org